Adam is a highly sought-after Amazon expert who has shared the stage with Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk and Robert Kiyosaki.
He is the author of the best selling book, “Primed – Your guide to building a thriving Amazon business” and his Amazon course has been sold into over 40 countries globally with his students having now sold almost $500 Million dollars worth of products on Amazons marketplaces.
He is the co-founder of Reliable Education and a seven-figure Amazon seller himself.
His companies have funded over 8,000 interest-free micro-loans to entrepreneurs in third world countries and they have also funded thousands of free eye surgeries for the blind in Indonesia, a country where more than 4 million people are blind because of curable eye diseases
- Adam has been an entrepreneur for the last 25 years and does work in the software industry and the real estate industry. His starting point is in education programs online.
- The strength of his work comes in the form of microloans with benefitting third world countries and charity programs
- His students are based all over the world but predominatly Australian and has recently returned from a summit he headed in Brisbane
- Happiness on the other side of Gratitude
- Adam’s definition of happiness is peace of mind
- His morning routine involves water and lemon, heading to the beach and learning to surf and meditation
- The biggest thing that people can do for their health is understanding that stress can impact physical health according to Adam
- Adam is lucky to have a vegan chef as a girlfriend so he is lucky as he has a plethora of favourite foods
- Adam’s first hero was his mother and philanthropic entrepreneurs
- Christopher Hitchens, Richard Branson and his Mum would be fantasy dinner guests
- Dave Matthews Band would provide the soundtrack to Adam’s life
- Stand-up comedy is Adam’s go to for laughing out loud
- Adam’s gratitude practice is simply living in a state of gratitude and the biggest thing he could recommend for us to do is to “pay it forward” whether it’s a donation, or a smile, to enhance our own personal philanthropy.
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself – Michael Singer
- The One Thing – Gary Keller
- Shantaram – David Gregory Roberts
- Website: Reliable.Education
- Instagram: @adam_hudson_official