Susan is an International Speaker, Wellness and Business Coach (25 years) and BRAIN training authority. She is managing partner of SMARTCOACH7, best-selling Author and Mum. Susan has operated businesses in Australia and USA and has studied in NZ, Australia and USA. Applying the steely focus she has become known for, Susan is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience to help others live healthy, rich lives.
Susan is a rape and DV survivor: buried a daughter and raised a son with an intellectual disability. She says that the one message she wants to share is, success is the process of continually growing and improving oneself and it starts with overcoming doubts, fears, anxiety, procrastination, and as a result of quality thinking and intended action and, it can all be learned.
- Susan talks about the challenges that she’s faced in early motherhood.
- Studying is the start of where Susan was able to delve in deeper into helping her growth as well as her clients.
- When you know what you want and put it out there it will come – Susan talks about manifesting.
- Susan’s ethos is to wake up with curiosity every day and ask yourself what makes you happy.
- Susan made a conscious decision to learn from the best in business and one of her mentor’s was John Assaraf – one of the contributors from The Secret.
- Susan talks about the framework of success.
- Susan starts her day with a smile and wake up out of bed with a happy dance.
- Carla presents a scenario on how to help a situation within the dynamics of a relationship.
- Susan’s definition of happiness is spending time with the people she loves and mean the most to her and doing what she loves to do.
- Her morning routine involves meditation and prayer, strategic thinking, being active and affirmative posts.
- The top things that bring Susan joy are her children, being on stage to inspire her clients, being active/exercise.
- Her fantasy meal would be roast chicken, crispy salad and hot garlic pizza bread.
- Susan talks about the importance of listening to your body and paying attention to things that you have to address and not let go of.
- Susan’s fantasy dinner dates would include her coaches John Assaraf, JT Foxx, and Randy Gage.
- Susan’s theme song is “Don’t worry, be happy”.
- Susan finds laughter with her daughter.
- Being your best self and living your best life is the best thing people can do to make the world a better place.
- The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity – Catherine Ponder
- The Millionaire Underdog – JT Foxx
- Bear Grylls Autobiography
- Susan Sheehan Speaker https://meetsusansheehan.com/speaker/
- SMARTCOACH7 website https://wellnessandbusinesscoaching.com
- Plan Your Wealthy Life Blueprint – the very first step to building success is ‘knowing what you want’ so when you click on the link you can download the ‘Plan Your Wealthy Life Blueprint’.
Here it is >>> https://bit.ly/36fgzOJ
- Money Mind-set Checklist -click on the link below and download the checklist, complete with the FIRST thought that comes to mind.
Here it is >>> https://bit.ly/2wP1Ain