Jackson Millan, also known as The Wealth Mentor is an award winning entrepreneur and wealth coach.
Jackson has spent the last 12 years dominating the wealth and business strategy space having worked with over 1,000 clients to help them build over $1.2b in combined wealth. Jackson has personally scaled multiple 7 figure businesses and has helped many of his clients do the same.
Jackson hosts two invitation only business mastery programs for high performance business owners. In his programs, he shares time-tested strategies to help business owners create a lifestyle business that creates more profit, more cash-flow, generate more personal wealth and create more free time to live life on their own terms.
His ‘Wealth Accelerator Program’ is designed for businesses doing between $10,000 and $30,000 per month.
His ‘Lifestyle Business Mastermind Program’ is designed for businesses $30,000+ per month and looking to scale to 7 figures.
If you are looking to;
- Take your business to the next level
- Escape the cash-flow trap
- Earn more personal income
- Create more wealth using your business
- Be able to work 4 days a week and 44 weeks a year
- Jackson had his first idea of entrepreneurship came at an early age of 4 years old when he was selling toys with his friends, but he wanted to go in to vet school as he grew older but was encouraged to investigate another vocation.
- At 19 years old he entered into the world of financial advice and learnt about models to help people understand their wealth and create opportunities.
- People need to get an idea of their roadmap and what their agendas are
- What are your non-negotiables? Are your fundamental needs met? What are your goals/dreams/aspirations? And why are these important for you?
- Establish a strong financial foundation and understand your cashflow and work out your personal profit and loss.
- Working to plan and personalising it as per your specific needs.
- You have to work out what your outcomes are intending to be and using money as a vehicle to help with that then reverse engineer that into your daily schedules.
- Having a positive experience with money is a better way to get closer to a better financial outcome and goal in the future.
- Jackson starts the day with affirmations, and it helps with limiting self-beliefs
- His last meal would be an Italian pasta dish
- Jackson’s non-negotiable is a skim latte with a sugar
- His father was a big inspiration to Jackson
- Warren Buffet, Tony Robbins would be among his fantasy dinner guests
- Jackson believes that gratitude and appreciation for others is the way to go to help society in the long run
- Taking action is vital for moving into greater financial freedom
- Paulo Coehlo – The Alchemist
Here is a link to our FB group. They will get a free copy of my book when they join along with all of the activities we discussed: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thewealthmentorcommunity/